[DeTomaso] trunk latch not catching

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 19 15:32:01 EDT 2015

J,

Exactly my problem.  Chipping that is.  Can you send us a picture.  When you have time.

Thanks a bunch.

Terry

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead