[DeTomaso] trunk latch not catching

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 13:40:58 EDT 2015

I got tired of trying to latch the front hood  without bending the latch
pin so I made myself a new latch assembly.  It  uses a Audi center pin and a
Porsche 944 latch, one is adjustable fore and aft  and the other side to
side.  It also incorporates a manual release  cable.  See Profiles 1999 #2 page
21.
Bob Reid

In a message dated 10/19/2015 9:55:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,