[DeTomaso] The Great Cleveland Dyno Project

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Oct 19 11:17:42 EDT 2015

Dear Forum,

              The note below from Dan Jones about a forum inquiry
regarding the Speedmaster parts comes from the unbiased and objective
dyno testing done by Dan Jones with Dave McLain.   They have produced a
number of Cleveland engine variations, which have been tested.   Note
that all the tests are done on the same dyno so that the results are far
more reliable than magazine dyno test reports or manufacturer's claims.

             They donate a goodly amount of their time.  The dyno time
is still a cost and the more *donations* that they have, then the more
testing will result.

             Please consider giving a small, medium or large donation to
Dan via PayPal and his email address

                      daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com

    To my knowledge there is no one else serving the Pantera Cleveland
engine cult like the Great Cleveland Dyno Project.

                         Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles