[DeTomaso] trunk latch not catching

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 09:55:36 EDT 2015

New phone stinks,

The latch is adjustable, take it off, clean it thoroughly, lube it, and
reinstall it as high as it will go. Then reattach your cable with as little
Slack as possible.
A new ferrel (?) is a good idea.

Ron is absolutely correct about the emergency cable, you need that done
first, otherwise, you're buying a hood.

As I said, I have a latch left if you need one, but Cleaning it usually
works best.

Michael Shortt