[DeTomaso] NPC: List pictures (was Re: For those who like engine builds)

Kirby Schrader kirbyschrader at mac.com
Mon Oct 19 05:59:11 EDT 2015

> On Oct 18, 2015, at 17:55, Mike Drew <MikeLDrew at aol.com> wrote:
>
> Kirby,
> No wonder. You're doing it wrong. You are trying to access photos from an app (imaginary) source.

I can’t be doing it ‘wrong’ if some people see the pictures and some people don’t.
I can’t even see my own pictures that I send.

And just what the hell is an imaginary source?

> Put the photos in a folder on your hard drive somewhere. Size them so they are 300-400kb. Create a new message and attach them. Don't rely on stupid apps which just get in between you and your data….

That’s a lot of work that I don’t want to, but hey… If that’s the special trick is needed for this list only, I’ll try it.
Doesn’t make any sense, but then… nothing does based on the feedback from many people.

So, I open up the Photo application on my Mac running 10.11.1. This is where my iPhone pictures get loaded.
I selected a picture and exported it to my desktop.
I then opened it in Graphic Converter (a wonderful program I’ve been using for years), scaled it 50% and reduced the JPEG quality to 80% and saved it to achieve a size of 354KB.

And here it is after dragging from the desktop into this email.
And the result is?

Lot of time spent just to attach a picture.
Bitching and moaning in Magnolia,
Kirby
.