[DeTomaso] For those who like engine builds

Kirby Schrader kirbyschrader at mac.com
Sun Oct 18 17:48:07 EDT 2015

Finally got around to unpacking one of my spare clutches.
It’s a dual disk McLeod that was rebuilt by them.
I have a ‘racing’ version in the race car.
I also have a backup street version and another race version.

The race version is certainly more ‘digital’… It’s engaged or it is not…
The street version has a band that ties the two plates together so they don’t rattle.
That’s what you see in the picture.