[DeTomaso] Metal versus Plastic corner marker light bezels.

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 14:10:26 EDT 2015

Rob,
Whomever gave you the cut off date for metal bezels was off by at least 10
cars, 1660 has them too.
I switched mine out on Friday and they were metal ( the inside was painted
black while the lip was polished.
First impression, good gracious they are heavy, esp compared to the plastic.
I was going to list my old ones on eBay, but now I think I'll have them
replated, leave off the black paint and reuse them in the future.

I think #1661 is in Texas, curious if perhaps he has Metal or plastic
jewels.

Meanwhile, two of the bulb holder assemblies are crap, will replace all
four, hoping these are available, I would encourage you to do the same.

Michael
Shortt