[DeTomaso] Moseley relay kit

Matt Wells nwpantera at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 15:45:48 EDT 2015

As I recall, he included an extra relay for owner modifications, such as
switching a stereo amplifier or something like that?

Two of them are for high and low beam lights, and (I believe) one of them
depowers the fans when the key is turned off?

You could always just ask him?

ramosel at pacbell.net

Mike

Limited memory as I installed mine around 1999 but the idea was to have the
headlight relays bypass the stock wiring which passes through the delicate
ignition switch which could not handle the amps.
Result was burned out switch and/or dim lights. Mine hasn't failed since.

Matt
3584