[DeTomaso] Moseley relay kit

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Oct 17 14:31:46 EDT 2015

As I recall, he included an extra relay for owner modifications, such as switching a stereo amplifier or something like that?

Two of them are for high and low beam lights, and (I believe) one of them depowers the fans when the key is turned off?

You could always just ask him?

ramosel at pacbell.net

Mike

Sent from my iPhone