[DeTomaso] Pics, was Re: All Italian Car and Motorcycle Show Sunday - Alameda

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Fri Oct 16 03:32:57 EDT 2015

Well, I hosed off three years of dust, put in a new (Motorcraft) battery and easily got the car started last week.  Actually it started by accident, I was only trying to build oil pressure and fill the carb with gas, no pumping of the gas pedal, but it started at a slow idle on its own, and I let it run for about 10 minutes.
Later drove around the block a couple times but didn't have time to try the freeway till the morning we left for the event.  All went well, the car ran fine, about the same as I remembered, even with the ancient gasoline in the tank.
While the car is out of the garage, might tackle some "projects", see how that goes.
Pics I took Sunday are here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1087699027930329.1073742118.100000707259570&type=1&l=7f36717571
Thanks,
GD