[DeTomaso] Headlights

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 22:52:36 EDT 2015

Thanks!  Great tip!

--
   Thanks!A  Great tip!

   <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Sean Korb [4]spkorb at spkorb.org [5]http://www.spkorb.org

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list [6]DeTomaso at poca.com
   subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links
   above.

   --
   Sean Korb [8]spkorb at spkorb.org [9]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
   "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso