[DeTomaso] Headlights

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 22:34:06 EDT 2015

I just spent an hour raising my headlights with the manual knob (try *that*
with your new...wait... do they even *make* hidden headlight models
anymore?) because I couldn't find the circuit failure easily,  I probably
just have to resolder a connection or two but some work with the voltmeter
comes first.

It looks great!  In fact, I already have a nerf bar, so I think I'll line 4
more Hella lamps on it (a-la Lancia Zagato) and just keep them up!  If
people want to see the lights hidden they can just look on the Internet!

But I'll get that project done too.  It just won't keep me from getting to
work tomorrow morning at 6:30.

sean

--
   I just spent an hour raising my headlights with the manual knob (try
   *that* with your new...wait... do they even *make* hidden headlight
   models anymore?) because I couldn't find the circuit failure easily,A
   I probably just have to resolder a connection or two but some work with
   the voltmeter comes first.
   It looks great!A  In fact, I already have a nerf bar, so I think I'll
   line 4 more Hella lamps on it (a-la Lancia Zagato) and just keep them
   up!A  If people want to see the lights hidden they can just look on the
   Internet!
   But I'll get that project done too.A  It just won't keep me from
   getting to work tomorrow morning at 6:30.
   sean
   --
   Sean Korb [1]spkorb at spkorb.org [2]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
   "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso