[DeTomaso] Richard shared "Factory and Pushbutton Pictures" with you

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Thu Oct 15 20:11:53 EDT 2015

Much younger!  I wish I had good pictures, and a lot more of them to better document the cars (VINs, interiors, etc.). As I said, I really was being pulled and pushed around to get it all in, including the ride in the Guara which the pictures really don't communicate. The only ride I've had that was crazier than that was in an F1 car at COTA (thanks to my dear wife).

Sent from my iPhone