[DeTomaso] For those who like engine builds

Kirby Schrader kirbyschrader at mac.com
Thu Oct 15 19:16:08 EDT 2015

Interestingly, I tried some old stuff that I had in my toolbox from my 377 stroker build in 1998 and some new stuff I bought the day before.
Both red and green.
Now, I have no idea how old the ’new stuff’ was from O’Reilly’s…

Both ‘versions’ of Plastigage worked just fine and gave the same answer.
What intrigued me was Plastigage read about .005 under what Tom measured with his micrometers.
He said nothing, which I think meant he was impressed.
:-)