[DeTomaso] A Pantera segment on StreetLegalTV

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 22:42:06 EDT 2015

Bogus numbers, first year total US cars were 741.

Michael Shortt

-------------- next part --------------
   Bogus numbers, first year total US cars were 741.

   Michael Shortt

   On Oct 13, 2015 10:21 PM, "Dave Londry" <[1]davel at emspace.com> wrote:

     A  A Dammit man, you read the whole thing in detail!
     A  A I just did the "scan for flavor" and chucked the link into my
     A  A references folder.
     A  A I did see the
     A  A "While the first 75 cars sold through Lincoln Mercury
     dealerships were
     A  A imported directly from Italy, an additional 1,007 cars were
     built in
     A  A the U.S. in 1971 and were notoriously plagued with quality
     control
     A  A issues"
     A  A I wasn't going to say too much about the build quality point,
     but I
     A  A guess they were 'rebuilt' in the US.
     A  A dave