[DeTomaso] A Pantera segment on StreetLegalTV

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Tue Oct 13 22:21:17 EDT 2015

Dammit man, you read the whole thing in detail!
I just did the "scan for flavor" and chucked the link into my references
folder.

I did see the
"While the first 75 cars sold through Lincoln Mercury dealerships were
imported directly from Italy, an additional 1,007 cars were built in the
U.S. in 1971 and were notoriously plagued with quality control issues"
I wasn't going to say too much about the build quality point, but I
guess they were 'rebuilt' in the US.
dave

--
Dave Londry