[DeTomaso] Pictures

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:50:00 EDT 2015

Dan Jones is right again. The man knows his stuff. I was deep in to the
mustang 5.0 crowd before "upgrading" to Pantera related fun, and I can
confirm this. I always heard the cast aluminum EFI "cobra" intake used on
the 93 fox bodies would flow SLIGHTLY better than the GT40 ( although they
shared the same lower intake) but the tubular GT40 intake was just so sexy
at the time I had to run it. Still have one on my 69 Bronco project.

Less people in recent years were extrude-honing ford based intakes when the
aftermarket caught up, like trickflow, edelbrock etc. But when we started
stock was all we had to choose from!
Cullen