[DeTomaso] Omni side view mirror

tio Guille tioguille at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 18:24:23 EDT 2015

Idially I need both sides  but the LH (driver side) is gone so that one I
really need to replace it
Before Thursday I had mirrors in both side and they are manual (no
electrically controlled mirrors )
Attached you will find pics from the one that is still on the car
Thanks so much
Guillermo

--
El Tio Guille