[DeTomaso] Pictures

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:09:06 EDT 2015

Should be easy to identify the car in the photo. They only built 4 Pantera
Si targas, and only 1 was yellow. I'm going by memory but think that it was
sold to France, department 42 or 69? The car was featured in PI or POCA
probably 10-15 years ago.

Very interesting pictures that I'm sure have a lot of small details in the
background