[DeTomaso] Pictures

Richard Greenblum Richard at richardgreenblum.com
Mon Oct 12 15:04:11 EDT 2015

I just stuck a few pictures on the scanner of the ³last Pantera² so you can
see what they¹re like (old an unprofessional).  I don¹t have that many of
just that car, so there are only a few more.

The distinguished and stylish fellow is Casarini and I believe the blonde
woman¹s name was Claudia.  I¹m obviously the bum in the jeans.  I didn¹t
mean to embarrass US Pantera owners, but I was deployed to the NATO base in
Aviano and none of us brought along a sport coatŠ

Richard
Austin, TX