[DeTomaso] Rear Glass Gasket

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 12:07:46 EDT 2015

Fwiw having seen some truly atrocious non-OEM offerings, I would only get the real stuff. Since the Euro has plummeted against the dollar, it's no longer as expensive as it once was.

Although he's too modest to advertise the fact himself, i dont mind telling you that Roland Jackel in Germany buys direct from the manufacturer in Italy and sells at their retail price, which last time I checked was 280 Euros for the windshield gasket.

Www.detomaso.de is his website.

Cheers!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone