[DeTomaso] Rear Glass Gasket

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Oct 12 09:44:45 EDT 2015

My front and rear glass has been removed and both gaskets are dry rotted
and need replacement.  I noticed a vendor has rear window gasket material
which is not formed but rather a single piece you wrap around the back
glass.  Has anybody used that approach rather than the real thing?  I would
not think that is a good option and would be prone to shrinking and
creating a gap.