[DeTomaso] Insurance valuation + current values

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 20:24:48 EDT 2015

That is indeed the newest of the three, clearly buffed and cleaned up a
good bit.
Aside from the scape paint on the left rear wheel fender edge, the original
paint is very nice.

I hope he gets what he is asking, it represents a fair profit and the buyer
will be getting a solid car that needs little sorting except advanced
detailing to be an quality, unmolested, original car.

Michael Shortt