[DeTomaso] Insurance valuation + current values

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Oct 11 20:21:45 EDT 2015

Pretty crusty looking.  In the first couple of photos I thought those tires
looked a little old, then I saw the left rear, with multiple splits and cord
bursting out the side - I'm surprised it can hold air long enough to take
the pictures.  Clean, straight car, needs a lot of TLC underneath, rust
?????.  Not sure if the plates are vintage, but not a part of the country
known for a dry, rust free climate.

I didn't see the original post, so don't know which auction it apparently
sold at, nor for how much.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328