[DeTomaso] Techno question: a fine mess--update

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Oct 11 09:50:17 EDT 2015

Dear Long Distance Mechanics,

                   This morning the test drive without the AC belt is first.
If the noise persists, then I while the engine is warm, which is when the
noise most commonly occurs, then the alternator belt comes off.

                    I failed to mention that the mechanical and garden hose
stethoscopes both reveal essentially silent water pump, alternator body, AC
compressor and block.

                                          Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles