[DeTomaso] Leaving $ on the table..........

Trip Owen lance730 at msn.com
Sat Oct 10 18:04:33 EDT 2015

I don't post much but, many folks are not out for every penny - I know a guy that bought 11 Model "A"s, you youngsters might not know what that is, for only $50,000all very nice, and some very rare, pick up, Woody, A-400, etc, and most very fine - the heirs, the daughters of the gentleman that passed, leaving them behind, toldthe estate attorney, they did not want to bother auctioning them, so a private sale was made - and, believe it or not, there are still some Model A guys out there,although they don't quite sound like a Pantera.......TripDC