[DeTomaso] Radiator installation

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 13:50:07 EDT 2015

Problem solved!

Answer – keep looking on the garage floor and you’ll find a plastic/nylon
spacer that looks just like it was made for the job.. because it was!

Question regarding silicone coolant hoses – are the special hose clamps
mandatory, optional, a good idea, or just a nice-to-have? Do traditional
worm drive clamps only cut through if you overtighten them, or will they
eventually cut through?