[DeTomaso] Wiper parking

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 17:58:42 EDT 2015

The 'airfoils' are U.S copies of Gr-3 parts DeTomaso offered in '73, in Europe. Many of the Euro Gr-3s have them. Hall Pantera used to offer them, and they are easy to fab up from aircraft aluminum or ss. They simply clip on tightly. Several arms available in various lengths to fit std OD wiper posts.

 ..... I need to acquire a set of silver arms and have seen a couple of them
   with built in airfoils, probably impossible to find, but if anybody has
   a pair, I may have something cool to trade.