[DeTomaso] Wiper parking

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 06:39:52 EDT 2015

Thanks,
I was refinishing my black wiper arms tonight and I became curious. I knew
I could count on you guys for the answer. It's this kind of
Stuff that could be included in a massive database before all of our gurus
move on, which I'm sure it is already, but which one?

I need to acquire a set of silver arms and have seen a couple of them with
built in airfoils, probably impossible to find, but if anybody has a pair,
I may have something cool to trade.

Michael Shortt
On Oct 9, 2015 2:14 AM, "Joseph F. Byrd, Jr." <byrdjf at embarqmail.com> wrote:

> There would be several new parts needed.
> In particular would be new scuttle grills and the interconnection cable
> tubing, since the arm pivots are moved.
> Thus I'll live with mine parked on the wrong side

   Thanks,A

     <[6]byrdjf at embarqmail.com>
     wrote:
     > Was the redesign to sweep the other way something that could be
     > changed on earlier cars?
     > Joe/NC

     Mike