[DeTomaso] Headlight bucket opening sheetmetal

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:44:30 EDT 2015

I called around and found an early fender and fender top that a vendor
wanted a small fortune for.  Ouch! I think I can have what I need made for
cheaper than that.  Just hoping there's someone out there with a piece that
would patch mine up.

Any help is appreciated!

Corey

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Brian Hill via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com>
wrote:

>    No but just in case you need to fabricate.....www.faybutler.com

   I called around and found an earlyA fender and fender topA that a
   vendor wanted a small fortune for.A  Ouch!A I think I can have what I
   need made for cheaper than that.A  Just hoping there's someone out