[DeTomaso] Techno question: a fine mess

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Oct 7 18:41:03 EDT 2015

Dear Forum,

                     Thanks for all the tips and options.   I will digest
them and attack the problem on Friday evening.

                      Is there a plausible explanation for the ammeter's bad
behavior with the replacement stock alternator??       ....or is it just
some peculiarity of the replacement alternator??

                                Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles  (less
flummoxed)