[DeTomaso] Candidate Statement for Judy McCartney

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Wed Oct 7 10:43:30 EDT 2015

 Sorry, not spreading lies, That was my understanding.

  Anyway, that was not my point, this was.

  The important thing is that there are two people running for this great
    club and we should be proud that we have such volunteerism, it's what
    makes POCA great.

  I don't think it's right to label anyone in this club as opponents, we
  are all on the same team.

  Go Judy and Kathy.,

  Ed

-------------- next part --------------

   On Oct 7, 2015, at 07:41, Judith McCartney <[1]jpoca2 at hotmail.com>
> [...]

>     A  A health, and having them to look forward to, contributed a great
>     deal to
>     A  A my recovery.
>     A  A Since none of us lives forever and continuity is a must, I've
>     made it a
>     A  A project to train a couple of "unofficial" assistants to help
>     understand
>     A  A computer issues in the very large database (42 years of history
>     and
>     A  A 4,600 records) and to understand how to handle the many
>     day-to-day
>     A  A issues that I find so challenging and interesting.
>     A  A For the record, I've held this position twice for a total of
>     over 18
>     A  A years, and feel confident
>     A  A that I can continue to do so if you re-elect me to the job.
>     A  A Thank you for your vote - Judy McCartney

links above.