[DeTomaso] Candidate Statement for Judy McCartney

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Wed Oct 7 10:41:06 EDT 2015

That was my understanding.

Anyway, that was not my point, this was.

The important thing is that there are two people running for this great
  club and we should be proud that we have such volunteerism, it's what
  makes POCA great.

I don’t think it’s right to label anyone in this club as opponents, we are all on the same team.

Go Judy and Kathy.,

Ed