[DeTomaso] Candidate Statement for Judy McCartney

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 21:43:45 EDT 2015

I wholeheartedly support Judy for Membership Director.  Time and time again
she has stepped in to help the club, in more ways than most of you know. In
fact, I'm guessing for a lot of you, except for Jack DeRyke and Mike Drew,
she is the face of POCA. It's true enough that she was ill earlier this
year but she continued to perform her job. And, once again, she ran the
registration desk at the Fun Rally in Houston greeting guests and welcoming
them to the event, even acting as concierge after the event got started.

Most importantly, she is fully recovered and wants to continue representing
you all on the Board, in spite of what you may have heard from her
opponent. Because she is so well connected to all of you, she really does
represent you all, not the whims of some Board members as I've been seeing
over and over again the last two years. She does her homework and makes
well-reasoned decisions that the club needs more of.

Re-elect Judy; she's earned it.

Thanks,

Jeff Detrich
Secretary, POCA