[DeTomaso] Insurance valuation

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 17:58:45 EDT 2015

I have been on the under insured side and had a real fight on my hands with insurance company..........You don't want to be there.....Make sure you know at what percent of insured value the insurance company will call  it totaled. Also check out your state rules on same.
 Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )