[DeTomaso] Spare Tire Air Cannisters

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:40:23 EDT 2015

My 73L came with the red one.
 Sent using Hushmail
On October 6, 2015 at 9:57 AM, "Michael Shortt"  wrote:Please see the
attached Photo.

The blue one came with my car from the PO, the red one looks like
another one that I saw in a 72.

I have seen those like the blue one in GM cars and ones like the Red
one
also in Mopar cars.

Any idea which or both are proper?

Thanks,

Michael Shortt

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that
you
     [1]www.michaelshortt.com
     michael at michaelshortt.com
     912-232-9390
     privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
     notified
     communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender
     that you
     have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you