[DeTomaso] NPC--Goodwood Revival Video on youtube

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 23:44:13 EDT 2015

No Panteras, but for me this video of the Cobras, E-types, Tiger, and GTO sliding and drifting around the vintage Goodwood circuit is magic to watch.

I never saw these cars raced in anger back in the day, but this is almost as good

https://grrc.goodwood.com/goodwood-revival/video-2015-rac-tt-celebration-full-race#sD2tlflXz743t3AW.97

There are other races to watch too if you go to the Goodwood website

Jim Oddie