[DeTomaso] Insurance valuation

Arjun Ghosh-Dastidar arjun.ghoshdastidar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:10:10 EDT 2015

Got my insurance renewal letter in the mail today and the carrier is
pegging replacement value of valuing an unrestored car at $90K for 2016.
Spoke with my agent to confirm this.

If your car is insured at an agreed value below this amount, time to call
your agent and up the amount.

For the rest of you peeps, further proof that the value of our cars is on
the rise and even the stingiest appraisers are giving $90K for replacement
value.