[DeTomaso] Campi corrosion and lug nuts

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 03:30:13 EDT 2015

The color you saw is in fact the zinc chromate primer. All magnesium corrosions are white or gray. As for OEM domed lug nuts- with stamped logos on the dome- the only known sources are the usual Pantera vendors and likely not all of them stock those. If all you want are no-logo nuts, all the vendors do stock them. Or, any mail order speed shop that sells 12x 1.5 metric thread  nuts will fit. Open lug nuts of the same thread are a little lighter, cheaper and better match the locking nuts you SHOULD have on each wheel. FWIW- J DeRyke