[DeTomaso] POCA Elections - President

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 16:15:29 EDT 2015

We now have a SECOND Presidential Candidate: Rob D'Orazio of Foothill Panteras. His Candidate Statement is attached a a MS Word document-

Note that BOTH President candidates may be write-ins depending on whether POCA winds up using the 2015 Bylaws modification which allows Candidates until Nov, or the 2006 Bylaws that cuts off candiates after October. The 2015 version was voted upon by the general membership in mid-summer but never officially announced as 'passed'. And what's on the POCA site is the 2006 version....

In any case, I will publish both Candiate's statements in the upcoming Nov Newsletter just so we're covered. Voting instructions for electronic voting will be forthcoming from the Elections Committee, and a paper ballot will be made available upon request to the Committee.
Cheers- J DeRyke