[DeTomaso] POCA Elections - Secretary

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Sun Oct 4 15:49:59 EDT 2015

Just wanted to let everyone know that Joe Stockett is running for POCA Secretary in the upcoming election. Here is his candidate statement.

Greetings fellow POCA members. I would like to introduce myself as a candidate for your next national Secretary. Though I have only been an active club member for six years, my fondness for the car dates back to the mid-seventy’s when I saw my first Pantera out the window of the family 1974 Plymouth Satellite wagon. I somehow knew I would own one someday, and now I do. I have held office as the Arizona Chapter Secretary for 3 years.  During that time, my chapter hosted the 2012 and 2013 Fun Rally, and with the help of my chapter members, we turned out two years of great national events at The Wild Horse Pass in Chandler Arizona.  In 2014, I became the Arizona Chapter President and have enjoyed bringing the club the leadership it deserves. In my 9-5 life, I am a computer systems administrator who works for a worldwide major financial institution. I work daily with several project teams collaborating and successfully bringing projects to close that lead the company as one of the top financial organizations in the world.  If elected, you can be sure that I will listen to all of you and support whatever it takes to keep our great club moving forward.
Joe Stockett
Arizona Chapter President