[DeTomaso] Misc Literature in Parts Stash

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 22:45:04 EDT 2015

"THEY CAN PUT A MAN ON THE MOON, BUT…"  why can't they make a cruise control that works smoothly like my foot does.  I may lose a mile or two (MPH) going uphill, but my gear doesn't suddenly jerk a downshift (so that my SPEED will stay the same).  Am I the only one with this complaint!  Saves on gas mileage, also.   --BILL Lewis