[DeTomaso] Misc Literature in Parts Stash

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Oct 3 21:37:18 EDT 2015

The Cruise Control was based on the CompuCruise computer.  I still all
the parts to mine around here somewhere.  Mine wasn't for a Pantera
though.  It was like this one except mine had the all-black case:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Zemco-CompuCruise-Automotive-Computer-with-Cruise-Control-Model-44-/291422017562?nma=true&si=nkzNkV3OT4VLGI4wEUXFShcx67o%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com
http://www.teampanteraracing.com