[DeTomaso] Misc Literature in Parts Stash

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Sat Oct 3 20:55:31 EDT 2015

I have a few of those Hall's large sales ads and a catalogue.
I think the reason I started tearing 5177 apart was because I could replace nearly everything at a reasonable cost
For example
Upper engine dress kit; valve covers, air cleaner, polished Holley, polished intake and gaskets for $300!
8"/10" G4 wheels with tires $1300!
Another thing I regret not getting back then was the console cruise control console for $170

If you are going to scan those sales ads and make accessible. I'll send you the ones I have alone with a Mind Train catalogue
Joe