[DeTomaso] Misc Literature in Parts Stash

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 17:38:57 EDT 2015

None of this is for sale until Joni disposes of my things after I kick the
bucket.

I have come across some cool Pantera literature , catalogs, ads, clippings,
etc.

Anybody heard of
Panteramerica,  a specialty parts vendor?

Peter Revson ( heir to Revlon Cosmetics and famed racer killed in 74
practice for South African F1 GP )

Hall Pantera stuff in these really far out sales flyers.

TSBs, Ads, tear sheets.

And a yellowed newspaper clipping dated from 1981 that says the the Elvis
Pantera was pulled form a planned auto auction because the seller
Received an offer to trade the car for $300,000 in cut diamonds.

Interesting.

Which got me to thinking, do we have a database
Of  these documents?
If not, we should.

The prices are obscenely cheap for parts in these catalogs and some parts
are an absolute trip, i.e. a gearshift knob with a red LED digital clock on
the top

Michael Shortt