[DeTomaso] FW: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Edward Comber eds73l at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 11:09:22 EDT 2015

The easiest way to remove the Tranny is to modify the tranny mounting "U' shaped bracket in the car. Heat the rear of the "U" and bend it strait back. Make an "L" shaped bracket and drill the bracket with 2 holes. One to match the bottom bent tranny mount hole and the other to match the now front bracket hole. after this mod you will never have to touch the motor mounts again to remove your transmission.