[DeTomaso] FW: Pantera THERMOSTATS??

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Oct 1 22:15:56 EDT 2015

When properly installed, the two pieces (thermostat and plate) never
touch.  The "hat" on the bottom of the thermostat restricts the hole but
does not totally block it off.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com
http://www.teampanteraracing.com