[DeTomaso] '74 Taillight Lens

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Mon Nov 30 13:38:23 EST 2015

This is a drawing of the screws I use.
      From: Jeff Detrich <jjdetrich at gmail.com>
 To: Larry Finch <fresnofinches at aol.com>
Cc: DeTomaso Forum <detomaso at poca.com>
 Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 8:06 AM
 Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] '74 Taillight Lens

  On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Larry Finch via DeTomaso
  <[1]detomaso at poca.com> wrote:

  For what it is worth, the lens screws used on ourA  Carello tail light
  lenses, and the Altissimo versions, are properly called:
  phillips fillister head machine screws

  I found these in stainless at a hardware store but the head was just a
  little too large to fit in the indent for the screw head. It would have
  cracked the lens if I hadn't notice they were too wide. I had to
  machine down the head diameter a little to get it to fit.A
  Jeff
  6559

References

  1. mailto:detomaso at poca.com