[DeTomaso] Tool Chests at Home Depot vs Harbor Freight

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 28 00:01:47 EST 2015

My toolboxes are Crafstman as well, I got a 52" heavy duty roller cabinet and top box for $900 one black Friday a couple years ago, been very happy with it.

It's this one;

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-52-inch-12-drawer-premium-heavy-duty/p-00958630000P?sid=IDx01192011x000001&gclid=CLanhsSqsskCFdgKgQodnqIEjg

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-52-inch-8-drawer-premium-heavy-duty/p-00958629000P?sid=IDx01192011x000001&gclid=CJvQ9OqqsskCFdcWgQodEVgEcw

Julian