[DeTomaso] Chuckwalla Valley Raceway

Ron Fogle rfogle1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 27 14:03:27 EST 2015

Hey Gang,

I spent a couple of hours earlier in the week at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway in SE California.  I don't know how many California Pantera's have been out that way, but Micky and his crew took good care of us and my son and I had a great time turning some laps at the track in their race prepped Mustangs.  The track is only about six years old and Micky is building it from scratch.  When their not doing maintenance on the track or running classes, his staff is working on new paddock facilities.  A new blockhouse with restrooms and shower facilities was just being finished when we were there.  It was a great time!

Ron

Ronald M. Fogle
President
Cuyahoga Valley Management, Inc.